Cilj: The purpose of this procedure is to allow licensed entities to operate in the energy market in Kosovo only if they meet the conditions and criteria for such activities.
Opis: The applicant shall submit the application to the Energy Regulatory Office in printed and electronic copies in one of the official languages in Kosovo. If any documents/evidence is issued in another language, the applicant must submit the translated document in one of the official languages of the Republic of Kosovo and certified by a notary. The procedure for renewal is the same. All applicants for licensing, modification/change, transfer of license etc., shall pay the administrative fee. The applicant must file a copy of the paid fee within thirty (30) calendar days after submission of the application for licensing. The application review period shall start on the date when the Energy Regulatory Office considers the application is complete. After completing all the documents, the Board of the Energy Regulatory Office shall make a decision within ninety (90) calendar days from the filing of a complete application.
Punovaznost dozvola: Depending on the lifespan of the assets used for performing the relevant activity, duration can not exceed a period of forty (40) years.
Antihemiski organ: Energy Regulatory Office
Rok zalbe: 15 days
- Name of business entity
- Headquarters and unit address
- Telephone, email
- Name and surname of the person in charge
- Seal/stamp of the business entity
Predvidjeni rok u okviru kog se treba dati odgovor na postupak ( u danima) 60
- Certificate of registration of the applicant as a business organization, which was issued by the agency authorized to register business organizations. (Original, Verified copy)
- Business Plan of the applicants for next three (3) years. (Original)
- Annual Financial Statements of the applicants for last three (3) years. These financial statements must be audited by independent licensed financial auditors. The applicant shall submit the auditor''s report separately from the financial statement, while the newly established enterprise shall submit the financial statement and information about the experience of the partners or shareholders, if any, in performing similar energy activities. (Verified copy)
- Attestation from a financial institution or other institution confirming the existence of sufficient funds to conduct energy activities (e.g. bank guarantee of applicant or parent company in case of subsidy, or similar evidence of sufficient funds to finance activities for which the license is sought). (Original, Verified copy)
- Certified copy of the registration of the shares or real participation of any shareholder or partner of the applicant (e.g. agreement on establishing the company, the decision of the court, certified copy of the register of shareholders, the company charter, etc.) (Original, Verified copy)
- Certificate from the competent authority that the applicant meets the legal obligations relating to the payment of taxes in the country where it is registered as a legal entity. (Original, Verified copy)
- Certificate from the competent authority that the applicant is not in liquidation procedure/bankruptcy, that its business is not administered by the court and that its commercial activities are not suspended. (Original, Verified copy)
- Details of the applicant''s experience in performing energy activities in the form of biography (Curriculum Vitae - CV) of the enterprise. (Copy)
- Information about the organizational structure (management and professional staff) of the applicant. (Copy)
- Biographies (CVs) of management staff and other senior personnel of the applicant, together with their qualifications. (Original, Verified copy)
- Proof of payment of the applicable fee for licensing (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 5 of the Regulation on Licensing). (Original, Verified copy)
- A description of the relevant characteristics of the distribution system and territory for distribution of electricity and heat. (Original, Verified copy)
- Proof of ownership or legal right to use the elements of the distribution system (Original)
- System development plan, as defined in Article 16 paragraph 1 subparagraph 13.1 of the Law on Electricity, Article 7 of the Law on Energy, and Article 15, paragraph 3, subparagraph 3.2 of the Law on Central Heating. (Original, Verified copy)
- Evidence regarding the number and structure of connected and potential customers. (Original, Verified copy)
- Proof of possession of the hardware and software systems required for load flow calculation of power system, short circuits and statement of procurement or provision of above systems. (Original, Verified copy)
- Indicators for measuring the quality of power supply (duration, frequency, number of interruptions, expressed in minutes per customer, etc.) and system operation services (general information, arrangements for meter reading, time of connection, failures, restoration of system after failures etc.) (Original, Verified copy)
- Specifications and technical characteristics of metering devices of distribution system. (Original, Verified copy)
- Transmission system connection agreement (Original, Verified copy)
|Tip plata||Iznos ( u Eurima)||Nacin plata||Broj racuna|
|Payment||1,000 EUR - Initial payment: (One thousand EUR).
500 EUR (five hundred EUR) - Payment for review or modification/changes or extension, and license transfer.
||Banking transfer||1000 4300 7000 8375|