Cilj: Using rail vehicles in rail infrastructure.
Opis: Upon receipt of the application, the company will be notified of receipt of the application, the documentation is checked to confirm that it is complete and each document will continue to be reviewed. If during the review of documents it is found that there is a need for additional documents, the company is informed to submit the necessary documents. After the process is complete and after it is reviewed whether all legal requirements were met, within the 120-day deadline, decision is taken to grant or reject authorization to put into service Locomotives, Motor Trains, Freight Wagons and Infrastructure Maintenance Tools.
- LAW NO. 04/L-063 ON KOSOVO RAILWAYS
- Directive No. 2004/49/EC
- In the process of preparing a subsidiary legislative act on the procedures of providing authorization to put vehicles into service.
Punovaznost dozvola: Without limitations, however in case there are substantial changes during repair, a new authorization for putting into service must be obtained.
Antihemiski organ: Basic Court in Prishtina - Department of Administrative Affairs
Rok zalbe: 15 days
- In order to apply for authorization to put vehicles into service, there is no separate form, but a request is made to the RRA, respectively the Department of Security, for granting an authorization for putting into service. A complete set of supporting materials on the vehicle is attached to such request.
Predvidjeni rok u okviru kog se treba dati odgovor na postupak ( u danima) 120 days
- Technical documentation of the vehicle where technical characteristics are described such as: Type of power transmitter, power, weight, axle load, speed, pulling force, axial distance, maximum height, maximum width, type of engine, tests for repairs carried out, repairs carried out in the last 5 (five) years. (Original)
- The maintenance company must provide maintenance certified by the authorities of the respective state and based on European standards; (Copy)
- ISO standard quality certificates and conformity statements, for which the company performing the repair is certified; (Original)
- ISO standard quality certificates and conformity statements, for which the subcontractors (suppliers of parts) are certified; (Original)
- The Manufacturers Conformity Statements must also be attached to the Catalog of Replacement Parts; (Copy)
- Documentation of the vehicle testing after testing - testing of engine, hydraulic system, pneumatic system, mechanical and electrical (electronic) systems testing; (Copy)
- Substantial changes, if any, must be described; (Copy)
- Report of technical acceptance of vehicle by the commission etc. (Copy)
|Tip plata||Iznos ( u Eurima)||Nacin plata||Broj racuna|
|Payment||1. For new vehicles, 1% of the amount of purchase price of the vehicle, and
2. For repaired vehicles, 1.5% of the repair price. ||Banking transfer||170001210012552|